Trodat Professional 5203 Self Inking Stamp (49x28mm)
The Trodat 5203 Professional Stamp is a high-quality, heavy-duty self-inking stamp that is perfect for businesses and individuals who need a reliable and durable stamp for everyday use.
- Durable construction: The Trodat 5203 is made from brushed stainless steel, making it a very durable and long-lasting stamp.
- Large impression area: The Trodat 5203 has a large impression area 49 x 28 mm, making it ideal for a variety of uses, such as stamping addresses, logos, and other text.
- Easy to customize: The Trodat 5203 is fully customizable with up to 7 lines of text or artwork. You can also choose from 5 different ink colors to match your needs or create your own custom colour by ordering it with a dry ink pad.
- Smooth, precise stamping: The Trodat 5203 features a smooth, precise stamping action that ensures clear, consistent impressions every time.
- Ergonomic design: The Trodat 5203 has an ergonomic design that makes it comfortable to use, even for extended periods of time.
- Refillable ink cartridge: The Trodat 5203 uses a refillable ink cartridge, so you can easily replace the ink when it runs out.
The Trodat 5203 Professional Stamp is a high-quality, reliable, and durable stamp that is perfect for businesses and individuals who need a stamp that will last. Order yours today!
Pair with replacement inkpad 6/53
Do you have a size comparison chart so I can decide what stamp is best for me?
We sure do, click here to download a pdf of our most common stamps to see how they each compare against each other. If you need help at any time deciding please do not hesitate to reach out.
I want to duplicate a stamp I already have, is this possible?
If you have a rubber stamp that you need another one of, we can help you. If you bought your current stamp from us, we may already have it on file. Just let us know your name or order number and we can find it.
If you bought your rubber stamp from a store like Warehouse Stationery, Office Max, or Office Products Depot, we can also make you another one. Just tell us the model number and stamp it on some paper. Then, scan the stamped paper and send us the PDF file. We can import the PDF file and trace over it to make a new stamp that is exactly the same. If you need to make any changes to the stamp, such as your address, we can easily do that.
I want to reuse an existing stamp but replace the rubber wording
Did you know that you can also change the rubber die on your stamp? This means that you don't have to buy a new stamp if the body of the stamp is still working fine. To do this, just type Rubber Die Only into the search bar at the top of the page. This product will allow you to choose the size you need and enter the details required. Here is a link to instructions on how to change the rubber die in your current stamp body.
I would like to see a proof before you make the stamp, is that possible?
Yes of course, if you have selected it we will always send you a proof of your stamp so we're both happy with the formatting before we send it to print.
What font do I use?
We have a selection of fonts that are well-tested and suitable for our self inking stamps
- Most common fonts are Calibri or Arial. Calibri is slightly less formal. Both work really well in stamps.
- Arial is a longer text and if you have a lot of characters on one row it may prove to be too long for some stamps.
- To make it shorter we can change to Arial Narrow which saves alot of space.
- Comic Sans is quite casual with a handwritten look
- Raleway is modern & chunky that works well as a clothing stamp.
- Courier is an old-fashioned but nostalgic typewriter-looking font.
- Or you can choose your own and we'll advise if it's possible and will work to give you a clean/clear impression.
What are the differences between self-inking, traditional handheld stamps and pre-inked stamps?
Self-inking stamps are all-in-one stamps that have a built-in ink pad. They are clean, fast, and reliable, and can be easily refilled. The ink pad is either refillable or replaceable.
Traditional handheld stamps are based on the classic design of a wooden mount, handle, and text plate. They require a separate ink pad.
Pre-inked stamps, also known as "flash stamps," are modern stamps that produce high-quality impressions. They work by having a porous gel-like rubber die that allows ink to flow through the die before an impression is made. The ink is stored in a reservoir in the stamp, and each stamp can produce up to 500 impressions before the ink needs to be refilled. These stamps do not require an ink pad. For best results, they should be pressed gently rather than stamped quickly.
Here is a table summarizing the key differences between the three types of stamps:
|Traditional handheld stamps
|Requires separate ink pad
|Number of impressions before refilling
What types of Ink could I use?
Endorsing ink is a water based ink which is ideal for everyday stamping onto paper. This ink has also been tested to be “skin-safe” so you can feel free to use any of the standard stamps on someone’s hand or skin.
Textile Ink is specially designed to be used on clothes and after a few hours of drying this ink is machine washable. The most common self-inking stamp for textile ink is our Trodat 4911 found here.
Quick Drying Inks are solvent based inks that dry more quickly than standard water based inks. Stamps and More uses the Noris range of stamping inks for quick drying inks. This type of ink is required when stamping onto plastic, wax coated, or grease proof or other non-matte surfaces.
UV Inks are a popular request. UV inks can be provided in the format required for stamping onto human skin or for stamping onto areas that require rapid drying characteristics. Note: this ink may not be available for all stamp sizes
Shipping: We use the most efficient shipping methods available to get your orders to you as quickly as possible. As we believe that everyone should have access to the same products, regardless of where you live, we don't charge extra for rural delivery.
We offer free shipping for orders over $100. This way, you can save money on shipping even if you're ordering a large number of items.
Returns: We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We offer returns for faulty items within 14 days of purchase. If you receive an item that is faulty, please contact us immediately and we will arrange for a replacement or refund.
Personalised and Made-to-Order Items:
We are unable to accept returns for personalised and made-to-order items. This is because these items are created specifically for you and cannot be resold.
If you are unsure whether an item is eligible for return, please contact us for clarification.
We hope these measures help to keep our shipping costs low and make it easier for you to shop with us. Thank you for your support of our New Zealand business!